Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, July 9, 2018

Refuse to be overwhelmed!

To those on the ground, take a message back for me
Tell them how I am
Defying gravity
from Wicked
The gravity of the situation
Those grave and weighty matters
That keep us down
That press us down
That keeps our vision at ground - down level where oddly enough those things can never be changed
There are times that you just have to defy gravity
                                            Give the grave, the weighty, the ponderous a smile
And keep smiling
until it lets you go!
and that's poetiquejustis
 Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart,
for God has already approved what you do.
                                                                      Ecclesiastes 9:7