Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, January 30, 2020

Help Is On The Way

All my adult life, people have been helping me
Stephen Hawking
 I have had the privilege of reviewing grant applications 
Grant applications are more than just piles of paper, you know
These are the hopes and dreams of people
who want to help
From dancing lessons for kids who could not afford them
To transportation for seniors who were housebound
Someone said:
"Hey- I want to do something to help-
will you help me?"
And foundations kick in to gear
and committees are formed
and decisions are made
and people who want to help people
are helped
that is a good thing

and that's poetiquejustis


And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, 
truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”
Matthew 10:42