Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, September 14, 2020

Time For A Change to the Changes

"Seek to understand rather than be understood."

From the prayer of Francis of Assisi



There are a lot of things I do not understand these days



 

from a debate about masks in the time of an airborne virus


To the tarnished edges of the Golden Rule in 

I don't understand why this blogging platform 
has suddenly decided to change its format with
no discernible 'improvement'.

I mentally stomp my foot at every perceived 'change'

We should not be too hard on ourselves when we balk
Our brains are not geared for all of these quick changes

 
We worked hard to map out the safe and sane and doable
and now the map seems to be curling up at the edges
Stephen Hawking said: "Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change."
Understood.
And yet I continue to try and understand
why the need for all the change.
And that's poetiquejustis 
Whoever is patient has great understanding,
but one who is quick-tempered displays folly
Proverbs 14:29