Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, February 21, 2021

Point The Way



Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement. C S Lewis



Any day where I have not failed at least once is a wasted day




It means I am doing the same old tried and true
Not moving forward, 
Not doing those things I am afraid to do, 
Not really living!




I have not stumbled and fallen,


So I have not learned how to pick myself up and get moving again


I have not lost my way, so I must have walked this path before

Everything feels the same, so I must have been hanging around here a while


A day without failure means I am working only with the strength I have, 

not with the strength I need to build


A day without failure is just another day
and that will never do!
and that's poetiquejustis
 
For the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.  
Proverbs 24:16