Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, February 8, 2021

Newsy

 

We can try to understand
The New York Times' effect on man.
The Bee Gees

While the Bee Gees were lying around a recording studio in France 
jotting down these words for a new disco movie
I wonder if they were just rhyming or they really got it

Because words can rock the world

The headlines


The Crescendo of the NBC news theme 
 coincidentally written by a five time Grammy Winner John Williams



The blaring sight of CNN's logo
 
The other guys
 
 
The new guys


I run for cover

I protect my soul

I know the effect of too much news
and I am staying alive
and that's poetiquejustis

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people"
Luke 10