Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, March 3, 2012

The "I" is the Limit


                                            There's so much more than meets the eye 

                                                              Or what's going on inside  

                                                             I believe in something 


                                                            way beyond myself*


                                                  What you see is not all there is
What you can touch is not all you have

What you believe
is all that there will ever be
So don't let your eye
or your "I"

set your  limits
and that's poetiquejustis

                                                                        John 6:47 - I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.





*Lyrics by The Newsboys