Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Ring a Ding Ding

Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky,
The flying cloud, the frosty light...
Alfred Lord Tennyson


"There are the bells, Mom, I have to get to work...talk to you tomorrow."
Our son and his wife live in a lovely seaside town whose life is regulated by the Church bells in the heart of the village. Each day at nine am the town puts down their cups at the local coffee house and heads in to their day.
Bells....
How like people bells can be....


 They are some that are deep and sonorous, and yet never seem to intrude



There are those who only seem to ring out their joy sparingly

 And others whose love of life rings across the fields

There are those who seem to have a pompous ring
and those that are just rather alarming


Oscar Hammerstein II said:

A bell's not a bell 'til you ring it, 
 
A song's not a song 'til you sing it, 
Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay,



Love isn't love until you give it away



and that's poetiquejustis


If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.
I Corinthians 13:1