Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, March 2, 2012

Questionable Motives


I am always doing that which I cannot do
in order that I may learn how to do it. 
Pablo Picasso
I really do not care any more about what I know

I  want to have more questions



 Because answers are in the present





Questions lead me toward the future

It is searching

The exploring
The hope that today I will be more than I was tomorrow

And that the quest will always be far more important than the finding

To be glad to not know, 
because that means there is adventure ahead

That is where I going today
and that's poetiquejustis
 By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.
Proverbs 24:3-4