Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, April 30, 2012

How Perfectly Imperfect!

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing,
 is giving up on being perfect 
and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
Anne Quindelin
 



Being a kid is hard


Every day, someone is judging


Assessing


Or watching you


And we never seem to get over that, do we?

We try to be perfect


We should wonder who really created that image


Because the  thing is
You will only be a shadow of you and
never perfect

Until you are the imperfectly perfect you
you were always meant to be

 and that's poetiquejustis
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14