Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, April 1, 2012

It Is All In How YOU see it

Design works 
if it's authentic, inspired, and has a clear point of view. 
 It can't be a collection of input.
Ron Johnson


As I sit here writing, our grandkids are on the rug behind me creating collages out of bits of pictures


 and colors 


and dreams





I can only give them the space and the time and the safety
I can only "inspire" by giving them room to breathe
To design what they see in their hearts

Without fear of criticism

Without need of approval


The point is
 design
True authentic design unencumbered by what "should be"
I so want us all to live our lives that way! 

Picasso said:

Every child is an artist. The challenge is to remain an artist 

after you grow up

Today, you will have words and colors and sights and sounds to use

Choices and attitudes and hopes to put on to the blank page of today

So go! 

 Be the artist at life you were before someone convinced 

that you were not!

Design!

and that's poetiquejustis

 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:3