Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, April 28, 2012

Putting it all on pause

The tree that is beside the running water is fresher and gives more fruit.
 Theresa of Avila



This week, I seemed to be always trying to stay one step ahead 
of the dust and difficulties

Today.....it is time to refresh

 I will admire the gentility of flowers until I learn their ways

                                                    I will learn wisdom from the sea
And find directions in to tomorrow by watching the way of the clouds
I will fill my heart with the song every bird who sings in the tree

 and once more
I will see life as it was
and it is
and as it should be
and that's poetiquejustis
 
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. 
Not as the world gives do I give to you. 
Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
John 14:27












Philippians 1:11