Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Getting Ready to Boogie!


You can learn steps but you cannot learn to boogie
Rosie Perez 
I get what she means- you either have it or you don't
But what matters is finding out if you have it!

I have been involved in two reunions lately

One with my piano that had been living with a fiend 

And another is Boogie Woogie- the music that filed our home when I was a kid


So now, my fingers have found the keys, and boogie woogie has found my soul


and I am learning to put those together 
Today, find what it is 
that you should be putting together
then BOOGIE!

and that's poetiquejustis


As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace: 
1Peter 4:10