Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, June 20, 2013

The expected outlook


Life...it tends to respond to our outlook, 
to shape itself to meet our expectations.
Richard M DeVos
                                        Your life is your open book to which you are daily adding  the pages


 The stitches you place upon the fabric of your life
 that passes through your hands every day.
                                                               You are the memories that you carry
                                                                     and the memories you make
                                                                           It is all in how you see it
                                                                    and that's poetiquejustis

                                           May the words of my mouth 
                          and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, 
                                         O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. 
                                                         Psalm 19:14