Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Path of the Garden

In search of my mother's garden, I found my own
Alice Walker



A search for a garden of my own

A garden of thoughts




A garden of hopes



A garden of dreams



A garden of happily ever afters



And a garden of  things that never were


A garden  of my own



Planted with seeds from those who went before
To leave to those who will follow
 That is how a garden grows from generation to generation
and that is poetiquejustis

The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
Isaiah 58:11