Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, October 10, 2013

Boldly Go!

This is no time for ease and comfort
This is the time to dare and endure
Winston Churchill



I have two paint canvases leaning against my desk


They have been there now for two years- pristine
They get dusted and they get forgotten



Perhaps they receive my wistful glances



But they remain as blank as the day I brought them home



I have done them an injustice
If I had left them for another to buy



Perhaps someone bolder than I would have taken up a brush 
And dared to fill them 

Today leans against your life

an empty canvas
Be bold

Be brave

Don't ignore your empty canvas

Begin to boldly fill  today 
with life
and color
Me?
I am going to paint

and that's poetiquejustis
                                    Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace,
                           that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.