Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, October 19, 2013

Where Dreams May Go

Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go
Louise Driscoll


Recently, our family acquired two kittens- 


or rather they acquired us


When they arrived, we knew they needed the essentials


And that included a place to hide 


As they grow, they will venture out more and more


Your dreams are like that


When they are young


They need some place to "hide" 


Your dreams depend on you to keep them safe
where they can grow

                                                              
                                                            and that's poetiquejustis

                      I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
                                                              Psalm 119:11