Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ganging Up On Yourself


Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do
John Wooden
 
 
 
Here is a little free life coaching that will go a long way
 
The next time you decide on something that needs to be done
 
 
Catch how often you say
 
"I won't do this.....
 
"I don't like doing that....
 
"That is just not my style"
 
Now....
Hit delete 
 
Now list all the things you will do
 
You can do
 
You must do
 
 
 You will do

Note: It does not matter if you "like" doing it
now 
(and this is key)
do them
It is said that successful people are the people who do the things they do not like doing
and do them well.
and that's poetiquejustis
 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us
Hebrews 12:1