Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, April 18, 2014

A rose by every other name

It will never rain roses
When we want more roses,
we have to plant.
George Eliot
 I guess this is on my mind because we gave
six rose bushes a home last week

It was a good fit-
they needed a bit of earth
and wanted to share our yard
It took some work
It took some plannning
It took some investment of time and money
but all good things do

We are still learning about our roses
what they need and where the thorns are
but just like life,
planning, investing yourself, and learning
gives you the rewards you seek

-and that's poetiquejustis
  The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
Isaiah 35:1