Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, April 24, 2014

Two for the Road

I don't want to be a passenger in my own life
Doris Ackerman



I do  not want to see life through a window


I do not want to hear life through others ears



I do not want to feel life through another



I do not want to cry others tears


I want to feel life in my own way



Though I  may choose to share it with you


I want to pedal along in this journey of mine


But there is always room for two
and that's poetiquejustis

                                         A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, 
                                                   but two can stand back-to-back and conquer.
                                                                       Ecclesiastes 4:12