Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, May 16, 2014

Do You See What I See?

The universe is full of magical things, 
patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. 
Eden Phillpotts
I took my granddaughter to the park
and all I saw was a swing



She saw a flying ship that took her beyond the stars



I took my granddaughter to the ocean
and all I saw was beach


She saw a million universes in every grain of sand


I took my granddaughter by the hand
and said

"show me what you see"
That is what any sensible grown up should do
and that's poetiquejustis 

And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:3