Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, May 18, 2014

Proper Prosperity

Prosperity is only an instrument to be used, not a deity to be worshiped. 
Calvin Coolidge

I have had money
and I have been without money
Guess which I prefer?

But it is not just the money
It is what we can do for others 
when we have a little extra cash

that can really change our lives

The children we can feed


The research we can fund


The challenges 


we  can meet
Prosperity only propsers
when it is used to prosper others
otherwise, it is just a pile of money

and that is going to just float away
and that's poetiquejustis
 The rich are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, thus storing up treasure for themselves as a good foundation for the future, 
so that they may take hold of that which is truly life
I Timothy 6:18