Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, May 10, 2014

Just Bee-Cause

Unless action is necessary
Unless action is adequate
I do not wish to perform it
R W Emerson



I do not like busy work

you know- the stuff people assign you 
because they need to look like they are doing something
so they tell you to do something
and then they can say they did something
because they told you to do something
of course, they are probably making busy work for you
because they have no idea what they are doing
or what you do
so...what the heck

You may as well be nice about it
and remember the words of R G Ingersoll:
Hope is the only bee
that makes honey without flowers.
and that's poetiquejustis

Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
Colossians 3:23