Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, June 21, 2014

On The Other Side of Saturday

The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected
Swedish Proverb


Dawn on Saturday finds me with my notebook



Planning, scheduling



Projecting



Preparing for the day!
For the Week!
For life!


So certain I have it all in order
I would begin today to do all those things
that would just change the world!



And sometimes, that almost works



And sometimes, it does not..

Because of this
or this
 and especially this

Who knew!
 It turns out that there are days when I am just too busy
to be busy

And that's poetiquejustis
Look here, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit. ..... What you ought to say is, "If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that."
James 4:13-15