Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Good Times!

It is a great time to be alive
Anne Lamott


I could not have picked a better time to be alive



For one things
this is when my kids and the man I love are living



Would not have want to do life without them


And then there are the cadre of cats and dogs
who chose this time to breathe the air

Friends one and all


There are books that have been written in my lifetime
that I would have missed if I had arrived before them


Oh, I suppose that there will be great things
after I am gone
but for me

This is just a great time
to be alive

and that's poetiquejustis
 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live.

Ecclesiastes 3:12