Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's Magic!

The world is its own magic.
S. Suzuki


Smile and you cast a magic spell

on all around you


Laugh and you share the magic 
with the world


Sing
  and the magic reaches the stars

in the words of J B Priestly
I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, 
a fresh try, one more start, 
with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.

The magic is waiting!
and that's poetiquejustis

The LORD'S loving kindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
"The LORD is my portion," 
says my soul, 
"Therefore I have hope in Him."…
Lamentations 3:22-24