Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, December 28, 2014

Just A Beginner

It is best to be up before daybreak
for such habits contribute to
health, wealth, and wisdom
Aristotle




I am not much of a night owl


But I am up before the birds


There is something about finding the world

before the world has a chance to find me


To hear the soft breath of dawn
and the promise of the rising sun

it is a time to gather thoughts

Before the winds of life blow them away 

Meister Eckhart said
“Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” 

So let's begin
and that's poetiquejustis
The night is almost gone, and the day is near Therefore let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. - See more at: http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Morning#sthash.9P8AJhDZ.dpuf
Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.
Mark 1:35