Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Natural High




To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; 
not only plan, but also believe
Anatole France



Sometimes it is just seems hard getting things off the ground
You have all the right tools
All the right motives
All the right plans,

but things just do not seem to fly
You have prayed about it
Dreamed about it
And journaled about it

You have taken all the right seminars, and webinars
and read the right books
You have networked
Reinvented
and branded

But as the days and weeks and months and even years go by
You are still running with that plan tied to a string of hope
waiting for a gust to lift it

Stop for one moment- just one
And look back

Look how far you have come while you have been working on getting that idea airborne
The people you have met!

The ideas you have shared!
The hearts you have touched.

Isn't that idea?
Isn't that really what you wanted to do all along?
To be a blessing?
Look at you!
You are flying! 


And that's poetiquejustis 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10