Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, May 22, 2015

Chances Are

Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises
Demosthenes
I answered a small ad once long ago
"Great opportunity- not enough room here. Call....."
I did
I was broke and unemployed
I took a chance
I called
It was a job as a employment recruiter
I took the job
Pretty soon, I was no longer broke and unemployed
in fact..I was doing pretty well
 
I took a chance
And chance met me half-way
If you will not take a chance on yourself
who will?
and that's poetiquejustis
But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” 
Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 
James 2:18