Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, May 11, 2015

Out of the Shadows!

There are dark shadows on the earth 
but its light is stronger in contrast
Charles Dickens

I have been working in charcoal lately

learning how to contrast different values
of light and shadows


sometimes it is knowing what tool to use
Other times, it is knowing when to erase


The work has paralleled my life
 People, places, things that were dark negative spaces in my life


are being erased by the light and love
of my new life



So the only shadow left
is mine...and we get along just fine
playing in the sun!


and that's poetiquejutis

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
James 1:17