Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, September 12, 2015

Givig life a hand


 I saw a shadow touch a shadow's hand
Simon and Garfunkle, Bleeker Street

I saw an older couple walking down the street holding hands


There was such a connection
memories passing through the touch of one hand to another


Without a word
Just holding hands

Kids holding hands,
sharing  all that is new
Without a word....just holding hands and understanding
Hopes that pass from one hand to another
Strength that is given to the  hand that is held for the very first time
Holding hands keeps you from drifting away


Today
Hold someone's hand
Even if it is your own
Until you find
A Friend
 
and that's poetiquejustis

Lift up your hands to the holy place and bless the Lord!
Psalm 132.4