Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Now That's Good!

When was the last time you went in to a restaurant 
Asked what the worst dish on the menu was
then ordered it?
Not lately?
I didn't think so
so why choose the things in life that make you unhappy?
Here are your life
menu choices for today:
Column I
from the dark side of the universe
fear
sadness
anxiety
 OR
Column 2
from Galatians 5
Love, 
joy,
peace,
 forbearance,
 kindness,
 goodness, 
faithfulness,   
gentleness 
self-control.
Choose the good stuff
And that's poetiquejustis
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Romans 12:18
Note from poetiquejustis: that includes living at peace with yourself.