Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Sunday, September 13, 2015

Have you ever wondered?


Wonder rather than doubt is the root of all knowledge
Abraham J Heschel

I live in a State that is not on any map.
It has no boundaries…no borders…no flag.
I live in
The State of Wonder.
When I was a kid,
I would Wonder about the thunder in the sky
Now, I Wonder about the thunder in people’s eyes
When I was a kid, I would Wonder what was for dinner
Now, I wonder why
so many people go hungry
for so many different things


I used to Wonder who I would be when I grew up
I still Wonder about that
.
I Wonder about me
I wonder about you

And I still Wonder about tomorrow,
But not as much as I used to….
I never Wonder about yesterday at all.
I Wonder why…..
Anyhow…that is where I live-
in The State of Wonder
and that's poetiquejustis
All heaven will praise your great wonders, LORD; myriads of angels will praise you for your faithfulness.