Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, March 28, 2016

If You Will Only Let Yourself Shine...

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will love the darkness 
because it shows me the stars.
Og Mandino


The biggest change there has been for me  in moving from the city to a seaside town
 is the sky



There is more of it here


There is more of everything - sun and wind and even darkness.

And  there are more stars
Many morestars
The stars do not battle here with the lights of a high rises and marquis

The stars simply shine and the darkness clears a path

Anna Quindlen wrote:

I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me.
Today, if you will let yourself shine, the darkness will clear a path 
and that's poetiquejustis

 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. I John1:5