Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Random Beauty

One can assume that anything random is noise and eliminate it. 
Of course, that means you need to know what random is."
A quote from:
 What is random?
What is a coincidence?
What is fate?
What is simply the way things are supposed to be?
The random thought you decided to capture that changed your life.
The random smile you returned and then spent your life with
The random road you took that led you home at last
Random choices?
Random moments?
Random paths?
Is that all just random noise to be eliminated
or is it the sound of life
as the pieces fall in to place

That is the beauty of the random
and that's poetiquejustis

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. 

For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8-9