Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, March 26, 2016

To Begin Again..and Again

Dreams are renewable
Dale E. Turner
My dreams went to sleep last night

and this morning, they hid their head beneath the pillow

"Wake up", I said.

But My Dreams just burrowed deeper, not wanting to face the day unfulfilled

"Wake up", I said, and shook them gently, because I need My Dreams to carry on.

Sighing, My Dreams followed me in to the day

and the day gets busy

and I forget about my dreams

and I fall in to a slumber of work-a -day busy

And My Dreams shake me gently and say
"Wake up- we need you to carry on"
and we begin again
 
and that's poetiquejustis
For the light makes everything visible. 
This is why it is said, 
"Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
 Ephesians 5:14