Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Saturday, October 15, 2016

It Is Brighter Up Ahead!

There is a budding morning in midnight
John Keats
no matter how dark the hour
no matter how far away the dawn may seem
even if your hope seems to vanish around the shadowy corner 
and with it your cherished dream
there is light beyond that darkness
there is dawn beyond the night
If you keep moving, keep trying, keep seeking
your future will be bright
and that's poetiquejustis
                                       "For I know the plans I have for you," 
declares the LORD, 
                      "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future."
                                                                  Jeremiah 29:11