Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Somebody tell a joke!

Laugh out loud
Gretchen Ruben
I was on the Long Island Railroad one night
a somber face among many somber faces
chugging along in silence to home
so I could turn around and do it all again the next day
 It was the normal, silent evening commute
Until I saw a hand move slowly toward the floor 
and a man put a box down, opened it, and withdrew his hand
What happened next, I will never forget
it was am mechanical laughter machine
And as the laughter came from the little box 
and the people nearby heard  they began to laugh
and the laughter spread from row to row
and within minutes, these somber folks
were all laughing until they we could not breathe
And the man put the box away
and smiled
So go- be a laugh machine!
and that's poetiquejustis
He will yet fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with shouting. 
Job 8:21