Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Marginally Yours

I learned how to draw from being bored in school. 
I doodled in the margins of my paper.
Kevin Nealon
Our day-to-day work is very important



It gets us from 

 to


Day to day work pays the bills




Day to day work is the document we fill out

 that becomes the documentary of our life




But what we do in the margins of that document
That which reaches out to others and their needs


Becomes the true tale of our soul

Today- draw in the margins of your life
and make the world a little more beautiful.

And that's poetiquejustis
God has given each of you some special abilities; be sure to use them to help each other, passing on to others God’s many kinds of blessings.
1 Peter 4:10