Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, December 23, 2016

Is It Time?

I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it.
Jonathan Winters
Success can be very slow in coming
It can seem to be always around the bend
Down the road
somewhere
The accolades
The awards and rewards
The money
But then again....maybe we are the ones who are slow
Slow to see where success really is .
Tell me...
Do you know how to love and be loved?
Do you take joy in the gentler moments?
Can you walk your own path without the admiration of others?
Yes?
Well, then success is yours!
Greet it! 
Enjoy it! Run with it!
then  keep moving ahead.
And that's poetiquejustis
We were not looking for praise from me; not from you or anyone else
I Thessalonians 2:6