Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Time Out

How did it get so late so soon?
 Its night before its afternoon. 
December is here before its June. 
My goodness how the time has flewn. 
How did it get so late so soon?
Dr Seuss
Time is amazing!
There never seems to be enough
and yet
Today
You have all the time in the world
to do all the things
you ever wanted to do

You can save it
or
You can throw it away
You can use it
or  lose it
Albert Einstein said that the only reason for time
 is so that everything
does not happen at once.
Fair enough
 Albert
But I can think of another reason for time
 and its time 
has come
and that's poetiquejustis

So teach us to number our days
 that we may get a heart of wisdom. 
Psalm 90:12