Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Simply This

'There is something simple and good
in all this.'
Cherringham-  Matthew Costello


Remember when facts did not need to be checked

And truth did not need to be re-defined?
 When we were not afraid to open the paper



Or talk to a friend about current affairs

Seems to me, things were a lot 
kinder

simpler

and friendly

not that long ago.

I say we  find it-
walk away from the darkness
                                                                    In to the light

It is that simple
and that's poetiquejustis
                                                        
                                                              Seek peace and pursue it.
Psalm 34:14