Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Line Has Been Drawn!


Beware the barrenness of a busy life.
Socrates


I heard a great discussion about this yesterday- and I thought I would share it

The speaker talked about leaving" margins" in our lives


Areas where there was nothing but space.

I liked that image

Places you can tiptoe into 


Stop a while 

and breathe 

Before you step back in to the blur that life can so easily become


Without those places of retreat


 Those moments of sanctuary


 You will never be any more than you are right now

And as you drain and drain and drain yourself


You could become quite a bit less than who you ever were.

Today, I will not scribble on every inch of the page

I will leave margins on the page


I will not write below this line

And that's poetiquejustis
P
eace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid
 John 14:27