Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, December 28, 2017

Wonderful!

Always be on the lookout for the presence of wonder
E B White


My, how we can take it all for granted!

We see the flower

 

But miss the wonder that may lie within

 
We may embrace the sun rise

But do we seize the wonder of the day?


We feel the rain and know its melody

But do we let it cleanse our soul with the wonder of its promise?
and when we make our plans
do we leave room for the wonder?

Napoleon Hill said:
“First comes thought;
 
 then organization of that thought,

 into ideas and plans;

 then transformation of those plans into reality.


 The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.”


So, Come to your senses!

Because that is where wonder lives

And that’s poetiquejustis
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14