Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Cheering Yourself On

The most certain sign of wisdom is cheerfulness.
Montaigne


I knew a woman who used to prod people toward good cheer by saying:
"Don't let your chickens get ya."

This came from the day when the ladies left for church


And forgot to turn on the oven to cook the Sunday dinner


After church- no dinner- and a hungry family

And there were no "take out" places in the hills of Virginia 
Unruffled
They made sandwiches

and went on a picnic

Today, you may not get everything done you wanted to get done


Don't let your chickens get you


Today, the news may want to make you scream

Don't let your chickens get you

Life is not always a picnic

But you certainly can choose to make it

a little more fun
and that's poetiquejustis
I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
Phillipians 4:11