Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, October 15, 2018

The Race and the Chase

  



 The folly of endless consumerism sends us on a wild goose chase
for happiness through materialism.
Bryant H. McGill

 
A new house....then I will be happy

At least until I want another one



The folly of endless consumerism sends us on a wild goose-chase for happiness through materialism.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/bryant_h_mcgill_502463

A new job...and then I will be happy
 
Until I figure out work is still work
New clothes....new hair...new me.....then I will be happy
Until I realize that inside are the same hurts and fears that were always there.


If you decide to spend your time chasing that wild goose


Just a word of caution


 It just may come back


 To bite you.
and that's poetiquejustis

Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!
Psalm 23:1