Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, October 16, 2018

The Words Get Clouded

I found that I could say things with colors and shapes
That I couldn't say in any other way- that I had no words for.
Georgia O'Keeffe
Words can be highly overrated
 
They can be overused


They can build a wall
And the right ones can be hard to find

 But there is something about a sunrise
 and a rainbow
That everyone understands
When the world seems so full of darkness that words no longer cheer
Consider....

"Clouds come floating in to my life no longer to carry rain or usher storm
but to add color to my sunset sky." R. Tagore
And that's poetiquejustis

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/rabindranath_tagore_153824?src=t_color
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/rabindranath_tagore_153824?src=t_color
“A person’s words can be life-giving water; 
words of true wisdom are as refreshing as a bubbling brook.” 

Proverbs 18:4