Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Expect Wonders


Convince me that you have a seed there
and I am prepared to expect wonders.
Henry David Thoreau


'I wonder if'...


That phrase can be the beginning or the end

If you want "I wonder" to become something wonderful

It needs a place to grow
It needs your encouragement

 Wondering about things is very nice

but don't you ever wonder what would happen
If you gave that wonder a chance to grow?
It's your "wonder" seed

What are you going to do with it? 
and that's poetiquejustis

Though I do not believe that a plant will spring up where no seed has been, I have great faith in a seed... Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/henry_david_thoreau_705814?src=t_

The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.  2 Corinthians 9:6