Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Thursday, April 4, 2019

Get it?

“I do not try to dance better than anyone else. 
I only try to dance better than myself.” ~ Mikhail Baryshnikov


We all like to believe

"we have what it takes"


That we can get the job done


That we are going to succeed.


The problem is that many of us do not know


What 'it' is

We have lots to do
and we can get things done
We stay busy and we make money

But is this 'it"?

Every life has
an "it"

Find yours.
Then remember:
You have what it takes.

and that's poetiquejustis

 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.
I Corinthians 12:6