Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Monday, March 16, 2020

A Little Quiet, Please

You have to choose the voice you are going to trust.
You can't listen to everyone.
Alice Hoffman


There are no lack of opinions

Everyone wants to tell you what to think


What to wear



What to dream


Who to vote for
 Maybe just for today
we can rise above it
and listen to our heart
and that's poetiquejustis


 “Go out and stand before me on the mountain,” the Lord told him. And as Elijah stood there the Lord passed by, and a mighty windstorm hit the mountain; it was such a terrible blast that the rocks were torn loose, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind, there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. And after the earthquake, there was a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire, there was the sound of a gentle whisper.
I Kings 19:11-13