Just some thoughts...

Every day, as I write Poetiquejustis, I pray it will be a blessing to someone.
Today, I hope it is you.






Friday, March 6, 2020

Calm in the Chaos

There's no shame in enjoying a quiet life. 
And that's been the realization of the past few years for me.
Daniel Radcliffe
Living a quiet life is not as easy as it sounds

 Chaos calls from everywhere


Where the capital is urgency


And the mother tongue is screeching

I do not have to hide from the world and what is happening 
in order to be at peace
 
 
 
 
But I do have to spend less time focusing on this
and more time focusing on this
 

or I will have no peace to share with others
and right now, people really need some peace
and thanks poetiquejustis
Make it your ambition to live a quiet life
I Thessalonians 4:11